What is Floatation Therapy?
Floatation Therapy provides the perfect environment for the mind and body to experience true rest and relaxation. This extraordinary Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy (REST) utilizes a float pod that contains around 200 gallons of skin-temperature water, infused with approximately 1,200 lbs of Epsom salts. The water temperature makes it imperceptible. The tank is sound-resistant and can be made pitch-black, creating a place for our bodies to be free from gravity and all stimulation from the outside world. This allows the body to be effortlessly buoyant as if floating weightless in space. As a result, your body will heal, your mind will expand, and your spirit will be elevated.
- Improves post-exercise physical and mental recovery time
- Reduces intensity of chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Improves mental acuity and creativity
- Improves sleep
- Reduces pregnancy-associated discomfort
- Increases ability to achieve a meditative state
- Improves skin health
- See the Research
Frequently Asked Questions About Cryotherapy
- On your first visit, arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to fill out appropriate paperwork. You will then be taken to the private float room and given an explanation on how to properly maximize your float experience. You are required to thoroughly shower before entering the float pod.
- Ladies: wait for your menstrual cycle to end before floating.
- Your hair and skin will need to be free of chemicals. Please wait at least 5 – 7 days after any chemical hair treatments or spray tanning. We recommend that you avoid shaving on the day of your float as the salt water may cause skin irritation. Arrive at least 10 minutes before all appointments as your float begins at your scheduled appointment time.
Please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment. Failing to do so can result in a $35 cancellation fee.
We provide towels, earplugs, and all other necessities. The float room is private and equipped with a shower.
You have the option of floating nude, but are also welcome to bring and wear a swimsuit during your float.
The high saline content in the water (1,200 lbs of pharmaceutical grade Epsom salt) does not allow bacteria to survive. The pods have an advanced filtration system that cleans the water between sessions. The water is further sanitized with both UV sterilization and Ozone Oxidation.
Pregnant women can get relief from pregnancy-associated discomfort, particularly in the 3rd trimester. The anti-gravity effects eliminate pressure and provide true rest. We require that you to speak with your doctor before floating.
You have full control of the lights and music in the pod and you can leave it open or exit at any time. Most of our clients have reported no problems with the environment and find it refreshing and relaxing.
Just like any other treatment modality, safety is of utmost importance and not everyone should float. Contraindications include:
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
FLOATATION THERAPY MEMBERSHIP PRICING
$ 219per month
4 Floats Per Month
$129 for 2 floats per month
$ 180per month
4 Floats Per Month
$110 for 2 floats per month
$ 190per month
4 Floats Per Month
$115 for 2 floats per month
*Prices listed are with 6 month commitment; additional pricing available for month-to-month.
FLOATATION THERAPY SERIES PRICING
$ 79Per Month
$ 209Per Month
$ 299Per Month
$ 569Per Month
Prices listed for 90 minute floats. Ask us about pricing for 60 minute floats!
15% Student and Veteran Discount Available
Information contained on this website and on any printed materials offered by Flow Performance and Recovery is for informational purposes only. Do not use these Whole Body Cryotherapy as a form of treatment for any illness or disease. This equipment has not been tested or approved by the FDA or any other government agencies. No warranties express or implied. Use at your own risk. All material contained within this site is copyrighted. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any materials allowed without written consent.